Call for entries – visual artists
Article posted by Afterglow on January 9, 2013
We are looking for INSPIRED, DARING EROTIC VISUAL ARTISTS for exhibitions and collaborations at our adult fetish sex party events.
We are particularly interested in LGBTQ-related subjects, and generally the kind of work you probably would have difficulty showing in public anywhere else because of its nature and/or explicitness.
If you have visual work in any ‘tangible’ medium (ready to be hung) and like to show it at one of our future events then we would love to hear from you!
* FREE exhibition space!
* FREE sales: offer your work for sale on the evening with no commission for us and no cost to you!
* FREE promotion of your work and exhibition on our website, Facebook, Twitter, Fetlife, e-mailings, etc.!
* FREE marketing: hand out your business cards and flyers to keep in touch with high-value potential erotic art buyers!
* High-quality, interesting, creative, sexy, explicit visual art (any tangible medium)
* Finished work, ready to be hung (and sold, if you so choose)
* You handling set-up & take down of your work on the day.
Please email us at email@example.com
Tell us a little bit about you and your work. And attach small/screen version sample of some of your work.
Lots of Love,
Aidan & Nina xXx