Clarice Clique recently wrote 5 Things That Being An Erotic Writer Taught Me. You can find the post over at Rude Magazine here.
Now this IS an interesting topic, so I thought I’d share mine.
5. That there were very many likeminded people out there. That’s reassuring.
4. That if you can imagine two things having sex, someone somewhere has written about those two things having sex.
3. That the process of writing about sex can be cathartic – but also unsettling.
2. That I’d rather be having sex than writing about it.
1. That there are some things I think about sex that I will never write.
What about you – whether you’re a writer, artist or performer?